Monday, March 21, 2011

Signing off...

    After much thought, I have decided to end my attempt at relactation.  Other than soreness, I never developed any more signs of progress and the time it consumed was taking away from my family and my home.  Luckily, I feel that I did grow and heal with this journey and have learned a lot.  I have no more guilt and I am comfortable with our current circumstances.  In the end, I have a healthy and happy baby whose mommy is just as happy and healthy.

    Thank you, everyone, for the support.  I would not have been able to stick it out this long without all of the encouraging words.  Hopefully I can avoid all this the next time around and get it right the first time :)

Thank you,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. "Getting it right" does not always mean "nursing till self weaning"! (coming from someone who is still nursing a 3 y/o and a 20 mo old! ;) ) You have to do what works for you and your family. You know you can get ahold of me any time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete